- 9 Steps to Strengthen Willpower and Positivity for a Fruitful Life of Senior Citizen
- More Needs to be Done for Senior Citizens besides the Launch of Job Portal
- 5 Ways to Develop Positive Attitude, The Key to Happiness, in Senior Citizens
- एक कहानी “बुढ़ापे” की
- 8 Activities to Generate Happy Hormones for Senior Citizens
- Balanced mix of 4 quotients is a must for Senior Citizens to live a happy life
- We should refer to our senior citizens as ‘elderly’ instead of calling them ‘older persons’ – Vice President
- SAGE( Seniorcare Ageing Growth Engine) Initiative And SAGE Portal To Support Elderly Launched
- Dr. Harsh Vardhan, Union Health Minister addresses the 40th Anniversary of AGE CARE India and Elders Day Celebrations
- Poshan Abhiyan for Senior Citizens
- LASI Report on Elderly Population
- Awareness campaign for Senior Citizens organised on day 5 of “Janaushadhi Diwas Week 2021”
To harness the energy of senior citizens in nation building
We have so many people retiring every day – some by choice, some by organization rules where they were serving, some forced by circumstances …. And still many of them have so much of energy and intentions to work further, if given an opportunity.
With the experience that these senior citizens have one must consider ways to harness the energy of these people for the welfare of needy, for serving the nation.
We can do so much, even without any government help, to help the community in which we live in. There are n numbers of voluntary organizations (NGOs as commonly called) – and many of them are doing really good work – they are always in the look out for volunteers. One can join them, after properly assessing their work and their need. Or else one can do it individually or take a lead to form a group to take this further.
The whole idea is not to stay idle, or else besides people forget you or neglect you, it would take its toll on your health and the process to end of life will be difficult.
आदरणीय विजय भैया!
मैं मंत्र मुग्ध हूँ कि आपने वर्तमान काल की सबसे बड़ी आवश्यकता की मुहिम प्रारम्भ की है। एकल में तो वानप्रस्थी योजना का महत्व गत अनेक वर्षों से चर्चा में है। मुझे पूर्ण विश्वास है कि आपकी मुहिम से वह कल्पना साकार होगी। यदि कोई भी सेवानिवृत पुरुष या महिला दिन में 3-4 घंटे का समय दे सकते हैं तो उनका योगदान इतिहास याद करेगा। अपने केंद्र पर ही कार्यालय के काम की देखभाल से एकल अभियान में एक चमक आ सकती है। और बाकी तो सब काम फ़ोन द्वारा ही अपेक्षित है।
मैं राम जी के चरणों में आपकी मुहिम की सफलता की प्रार्थना कर रहा हूँ।